Latest GZDoom Changes
Latest 50 commits
15-Jan-2022 (Saturday) at 20:17:11 EST by Rachael Alexanderson
i_soundinbackground- they probably should ultimately be moved out of the sound code
15-Jan-2022 (Saturday) at 10:01:19 EST by alexey.lysiuk
- added Visual Studio 2022 target to continuous integration
11-Jan-2022 (Tuesday) at 11:19:16 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- backend update from Raze.
11-Jan-2022 (Tuesday) at 00:02:02 EST by Marisa Heit
Make GC::CheckTime 64-bit, just in case.
10-Jan-2022 (Monday) at 23:44:03 EST by Marisa Heit
Revert "- be a bit more aggressive with the GC when not running the game loop."
This reverts commit b4d03501aff8b7ff8318f562a00a6ef89adb9eb1.
10-Jan-2022 (Monday) at 23:20:40 EST by Marisa Heit
Fix GC so collection rate is proportional to alloc rate
- Previous comments in dobjgc.cpp suggested that StepMul was used to determine how quickly garbage was collected based on how quickly memory was being allocated. This was not the case. Now it is.
- Remove calls to CheckGC from the thinkers. With GC running at a stable rate (once per frame), there should be no need to inject pauses into the collection process to keep it from injecting stutters (provided StepMul is sane). The risk of running out of memory because we don't run a collection pass absolutely every thinker should be practically zero.
- Reduce DEFAULT_GCMUL from 400 to 200, since it does what it says now instead of something else.
06-Jan-2022 (Thursday) at 18:40:40 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- use an enum for the FX_* flags.
These were still #defines.
06-Jan-2022 (Thursday) at 18:39:22 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- fixed: the powerup item for respawn invulnerability was never given to the player.
06-Jan-2022 (Thursday) at 18:33:56 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- fixed MBF21's A_SeekTracer.
This cannot directly call A_SeekerMissile because that has more parameters. It now maps to a wrapper that takes care of these.
06-Jan-2022 (Thursday) at 18:31:57 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- fixed Dehacked parsing issues with weapon properties.
Due to a badly used string length check this code didn't really do what it was supposed to.
06-Jan-2022 (Thursday) at 18:16:30 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- added proper range check to the main sound playing function.
We got a report where this crashed on a bad sound index.
06-Jan-2022 (Thursday) at 18:09:59 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- fixed potential infinite loop in Hexen-style stair builder.
05-Jan-2022 (Wednesday) at 12:17:28 EST by Rachael Alexanderson
- drop yet another option from the simple mouse menu
05-Jan-2022 (Wednesday) at 12:13:48 EST by Rachael Alexanderson
- drop more options from the simple mouse menu
05-Jan-2022 (Wednesday) at 11:10:28 EST by Rachael Alexanderson
- create new menu page for simple mouse options menu - remove advanced settings like the individual speed fine-tuning
02-Jan-2022 (Sunday) at 05:27:47 EST by Marisa Kirisame
Relicense UE1 model loader as MIT. Match up with the same relicensing that affected umeshtools, which this loader takes most of its code from.
02-Jan-2022 (Sunday) at 06:23:42 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- whitespace cleanup, updated from Raze.
02-Jan-2022 (Sunday) at 06:08:47 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- changed the license of 3 more files free of external contributions to LGPL v2.
02-Jan-2022 (Sunday) at 05:38:39 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- reverted the license of the stereo3D code to BSD.
None of this was ever put under the GPL by its original author, so it is now back to its original license.
29-Dec-2021 (Wednesday) at 04:25:31 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- Backend update from Raze.
This is mainly code cleanup from setting the compiler to a stricter warning level.
01-Jan-2022 (Saturday) at 08:58:40 EST by alexey.lysiuk
- updated LZMA to 21.07
28-Dec-2021 (Tuesday) at 12:03:32 EST by Rachael Alexanderson
- move and copy SHT2E0 into the game-appropriate filter for Doom 2 games and wadsmoosh
28-Dec-2021 (Tuesday) at 10:33:42 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- moved Chex1 widescreen assets to the proper place.
27-Dec-2021 (Monday) at 06:27:35 EST by Player701
- Fixed crash with Scroll_Texture_Offsets with non-zero tag
24-Dec-2021 (Friday) at 10:03:53 EST by drfrag
- More wrong tracer flags in ActorMover.
23-Dec-2021 (Thursday) at 13:28:28 EST by drfrag
- Fixed: ActorMover was not changing its tracer's flags.
14-Dec-2021 (Tuesday) at 08:42:44 EST by Major Cooke
Added NoTrim support for ANIMDEFS, same syntax as TEXTURES outside a definition.
14-Dec-2021 (Tuesday) at 03:32:40 EST by Major Cooke
Added NoTrim for TEXTURES.
- This can be applied either in or outside of a definition of a sprite.
- Simply adding "NoTrim" inside a definition will apply it.
- Syntax outside of a sprite is
06-Dec-2021 (Monday) at 08:51:19 EST by Player701
- Exported the "paused" global variable to ZScript
29-Nov-2021 (Monday) at 04:57:48 EST by drfrag
Fix LZMA compilation with VS 32 bit. (patch by Igor Pavlov)
28-Nov-2021 (Sunday) at 18:40:25 EST by Sean Baggaley
ACS: fixed an old regression in which printing a map char array did not dereference the given array variable
27-Nov-2021 (Saturday) at 09:26:07 EST by alexey.lysiuk
- enabled LZMA multithreading on all platforms
27-Nov-2021 (Saturday) at 09:00:09 EST by alexey.lysiuk
- updated LZMA to 21.06
25-Nov-2021 (Thursday) at 08:14:01 EST by Player701
- Fixed some issues with the scaling feature of DStatusBarCore::DrawString
21-Nov-2021 (Sunday) at 07:01:42 EST by Emile Belanger
GLES: Load default shader if we try to load user shader to avoid crash
21-Nov-2021 (Sunday) at 04:10:58 EST by Christoph Oelckers
- minor optimization to last PR to use a FixedBitArray to reduce stack impact of the check array.
20-Nov-2021 (Saturday) at 06:38:54 EST by Mitch Richters
D_ProcessEvents(): Fix bad setup with
delayedeventsarray that was holding pointers to items in the
eventsarray instead of making a copy.
17-Nov-2021 (Wednesday) at 02:41:03 EST by Mitch Richters
EV_KeyUpevents until any
EV_KeyDownevents for the corresponding key have been processed. This makes the mouse under SDL a lot better.
27-Oct-2021 (Wednesday) at 10:48:22 EDT by Rachael Alexanderson
- add SDL hint to not minimize the window on focus loss
18-Nov-2021 (Thursday) at 21:29:08 EST by Rachael Alexanderson
- apply clearscope to
13-Nov-2021 (Saturday) at 11:06:49 EST by Rachael Alexanderson
- apply clearscope for ApplyDamageFactor - https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=73830
12-Nov-2021 (Friday) at 03:36:19 EST by Christoph Oelckers
Backend update from Raze.
MSVC setup so that [[deprecated]] emits warnings.
10-Nov-2021 (Wednesday) at 18:25:15 EST by mc776
gldefs: make soulsphere yellow.
06-Nov-2021 (Saturday) at 23:10:16 EDT by Kyle Evans
src: fix i386 build
SSE_MATTERS formally went away in 466ed4e8f2, leaving behind this dead branch that still needed to happen for 32-bit targets. It was further broken later with some path restructuring.
06-Nov-2021 (Saturday) at 18:54:38 EDT by Christoph Oelckers
- removed the zmusic.dll for ARM.
This should be rebuilt from source to get the latest version.
05-Nov-2021 (Friday) at 05:16:50 EDT by Christoph Oelckers
- fixed compiler warnings
03-Nov-2021 (Wednesday) at 18:41:33 EDT by Rachael Alexanderson
IWADINFO- these function exactly the same as their
30-Oct-2021 (Saturday) at 08:58:07 EDT by alexey.lysiuk
- fixed compilation of POSIX Debug targets
src/rendering/2d/f_wipe.cpp:291: undefined reference to `Wiper_Melt::HEIGHT'
30-Oct-2021 (Saturday) at 06:31:19 EDT by drfrag
- Fix abort with dir command and empty string on Windows.
30-Oct-2021 (Saturday) at 05:38:20 EDT by Christoph Oelckers
- fixed compilation on non-Windows.
In this header we must explicitly use the std:: namespace for min/max.